Celebrities

Corinne Olympios broke her silence about the 'Bachelor in Paradise' scandal: 'I'm a sufferer'

screen-shot-2017-02-27-at-64516-pm.png

ABC

The INSIDER Summary:

  • It was revealed on Sunday that an incident occured on “Bachelor in Paradise” and a producer allegedly filed a third-party lawsuit.
  • Filming was suspended, and forged members had been despatched residence.
  • Details have slowly been rising this week.
  • Corinne Olympios gave an unique quote to TMZ about the incident.
  • “I am a sufferer,” she says.

On Sunday evening, it was revealed that filming has been suspended for “Bachelor in Paradise”— a spinoff of ABC’s “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette” — after an alleged incident involving “Bachelor” season 21’s Corinne Olympios and “Bachelorette” season 13’s DeMario Jackson.

And now Olympios has lastly damaged her silence in an exclusive quote to TMZ.

“I’m a sufferer and have spent the final week making an attempt to make sense of what occurred on June four,” she told TMZ. “Although I’ve little reminiscence of that evening, one thing unhealthy clearly occurred, which I perceive is why manufacturing on the present has now been suspended and a producer on the present has filed a criticism towards the manufacturing.”

“As a girl, that is my worst nightmare and it has now turn out to be my actuality,” she continued. “As I pursue the particulars and details surrounding that evening and the instant days after, I’ve retained a group of execs to make sure that what occurred on June four involves gentle and I can proceed my life, together with hiring an legal professional to acquire justice and in search of remedy to start coping with the bodily and emotional trauma stemming from that night.”

This story is creating …